Monday, November 23, 2009

What Does Coq10 Do For Receding Gums

Do not go to the sauna without your balls anal


New article on our blog.
to us liked it because of the knowledge in the use of anal beads. They have a puntazo which stimulates the points that many fail to know ..... If you said before the meetings or tupper sex toys for girls was a taboo, now the biggest taboo is the use of anal beads.
Cris Thanks for your article.

Hello, my name is Claudia, I have 23 years ... I am black, clear-eyed look sweet ... shy smile and continuing frequent the gym and sauna .... It is a great place to play ... I count my readers what happened ... and your love .. Are you Ready?
One of my greatest pleasures is uninhibited there between warmth and relaxation, my body lies ... .. I remember how I got to the locker room with my white shirt, my long hair ... my plaid skirt (I love to wear the Lolita roll) ... ... Lucia was 24, my friend, too brunette, Spinning Queen, I envy her body, needless to say more .. I just love it ... I was naked with only the towel that covered something I could not see well ... waiting on the bench without a word, I grabbed his hand and winked at me without taking my clothes off, we got into the sauna ... The very excited ... and I noticed upon entering I felt much heat .. of his body, mine ... we started to kiss so passionately as if it were the last time out to taste her sweet lips .... and I sat down over her hands felt like they went up my legs, my skirt up Lucia slowly and smiled to see that not wearing underwear ... did not quite take off my clothes ... with my shirt unbuttoned my skirt ... and fully uploaded .... I felt like I played my sex as I kissed his chest ... that is firm and hard with those nipples are driving me crazy and that I melt when touching with my tongue ... and was dropping his towel .. with my fingers ran over her skin wet and excited ....
I changed my position and I turned lay over him, but he turned his back ... Lucia was stroking my wet crotch while tightly holding my chest .... We were so nervous that our bodies were soaked at a time .... Suddenly we saw the small window of the sauna, we were looking, yes yes YOU .... Puff! I went crazy ... and I wanted to go in, but Lucy did not let me, you have to wait .... Lucia put me on all fours on the wooden bench ... took a lubricant and anal Chinese balls ... I had used only with boys (and some of my secrets he had told Chinese balls .. records are a pleasure if you know how to use, if you put in the right time and the bags at the right time ....) but this time was different .. gradually put them carefully .. no rush .. being felt every one of them .... I wanted to die .... But Lucia .. I knew very dominant ... take to get me to the point of orgasm .. I placed lying beneath me, and so with his legs and sex .. so wet and swollen began to eat slowly and chew your thighs ... but I escaped to look where were you ... I wanted to enter ... and I made a gesture ... spent slowly undresses you with his eyes fixed on us and challenging ... I felt you were going to start with me .. I think it was because I noticed the most excited and put the skirt still unable resistirrme ... .. you placed behind me .. you moved a little anal beads .. and that made me groan touch and so you came into my ... Lucia ... stopped masturbating. Were mixed ... and enjoying ... She gasped when he saw the scene and feel my tongue on it and I .... Imagine .. with balls that pressed my ass while you were penetrating me with strength and pleasure .... I quickly whispered that I was going to run ... it was an amazing moment ... and as my muscles began to expand and contract ... you got balls anal , at a stretch ... It seems that I'm counting and I'm feeling ... was so oiled and reaching the climax .... and unable to masturbate to my friend, wanted to run it too ... .. but she needed the penetrating ... so I did a side ... and on his back .. His breathing was rapid faltered only when you opened your legs and did a slow penetration and strong ... all the way, tucked it felt eager to give pleasure ... Lucia could not open my eyes ... just feel over and over time, was writhing in pleasure ... as I was enjoying it and he touched your sex, I felt ... as you smiled and bit my lips, I was delighted to have it so ... Began to reach its climax ... in a moan noticed I was feeling this immense pleasure, your sex was wet and as it asked you not to stick out until his body quiver finished ... Now we just need you ... you kneel in the bank and began to masturbate ... we, together and satisfied ... that we expect under impregnated with your essence ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment