Sunday, November 1, 2009

Most Comfortable Leather Couches



has no title because it is better to read it.



hope the photo reflect the power and attraction ....



asked me to greet you with a house full of candles ... background music and my black satin gown that lets you hover, the corset and garter chosen for you ...
What could imagine was what you had prepared for me .... Took me to the bed with silk sheets story here ...... like right now all that was me ... I
beating of a hit and without a word to you off his clothes .. do not know how I like to see your naked body start to lick .... slowly with eyes closed ... and I feel as I place a soft black mask .. my mouth open looking caress your neck and you whisper ... I had the desire to be with you ... I could not more ... I kiss you very slowly and our mouths ... is .... little by little ... goes my tongue down your body, my hands caress your skin with care .... kisses you gently .. you smell ... do not stop looking at me, I can not do but you know that I love and the moment is all you do ... my tongue starts to lick your cock .... moisture feels overwhelmed my saliva on you, the trouble between my soft lips that slide, down, up, while more hardened notice, hot and wet ... that excites me, because only then I know you to like ... hands caress my testicles ... While I can not stop eating fast growing more anxious, more pressing my lips and playing inside with my tongue ... you will see, if you keep your eyes open ... like I'm masturbating, but you take my hand gently and gaskets THE ONAGRA my clit gently giving it a gentle massage ... then continued on my breasts are swollen and hard ... slowly ... I notice a new state in me, is my body is more excited than ever ... eager to come into my ... my body is soaked and my mind moves to a new state ... I think I might faint with pleasure if you continue to masturbate ... so you whisper ... please make me yours now .... Here I am back to you with my hair falling back and letting go little by little in my .... extensive than ever .... your cock wet for me ... my whole body pulsates to notice you and that's when my hips start to move ... months ... smooth and round at a time ... swollen and smeared my chest, pressed my corset and I take it off little by little ... I keep moving but now I need to go faster ... I'd like to see but have me with the mask allows this can feel more intense pleasure ... I lie a little further forward and see better as I'm fucked ..... and penetration will be better ... I lie face down on the bed .. While you put me and begin to penetrate me from behind .... My legs are arranged .. I can not stop moving ever faster and stronger .... As if my body does not respond to my mind .... The ecstasy of pleasure that leads inside me than any previous feeling ... I needed to get to this point and give you a point back to our sexuality and I'm getting it ... so I turned away ... .. And there were my knees before grabbing strong chest .... feeling my rapid breathing and panting my constant ... my legs are intertwined in your back .. strong and fast that you do .... I think I might explode at any moment ... so I relax by kneeling also away from you ... to notice your body on my back and as the juices of my body fall between my legs ... my thighs are hot like a volcano and also feel the force to enter my ... produces ... to say breathless ... I'm going to ... and you take me even harder and pushed me face down so much that I tombs and there still bursting ... I can not know more .. and yet these fucking amazing me ... do not stop .. I need to come to orgasm ... .. to be yours and is checked for you .... and you begin to notice how quickly my muscles throb .. as my hands grip the sheets and as my body burns before you ... my mouth that seeks to whisper it yours we do together and the time ... .. I can not more ... and totally under ... jadeamos at a time and our bodies are paralyzed by the pleasure ... .. only my thighs tighten your body that is downloading in my .... Your pleasure ..

With Cristina Cid, for this article, you've gained a unit of Evening Primrose.
Insinuate brand of lingerie you can buy at our online shop:
www.elajuarerotico.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment